Saturday, March 15, 2014

Week 6 Day 5: Recoup and Reflect

Major Activities of the Day: Today we came in to find... a blank schedule.  Yeah, we had a bunch of hours to catch up on work and study whatever we wanted.  I decided to read some Rails guides - the one about routing was really helpful, though I won't understand it 100% until we actually cover it.  I also put together a chart of the schemas for my upcoming presentation project (I may or may not do it, now that I've seen the chart of 11 tables in my database!).

As the day progressed, we were given two assessments: an assignment to put together a simple blog with user comments, and an assignment to review our web app development skills in Sinatra.

Skills developed: General Rails stuff

P.S. Sorry I haven't posted QOTDs in a while.  I kind of fell out of the habit.  It's pretty tough just finding time to keep up with regular posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment